PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 15 business days of purchase.
Sales on the following items are final:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- Membership Policies
- All future orders require a membership to order from Catalog.NGOABuyersClub.com. Refund Policy on all non firearms is 30 days from order date. All products shipped to our address after the 30 days will require the customer to pay for shipping to return to sender and 20% restocking fee. If a Firearm is rejected, denied, refused or customer does not pass background check the customer is responsible for any shipping charges plus 20% Restocking fee to return to NGOA Buyers Club 514 Earth City Plaza, STE 235, Earth City MO, 63045. Customers are allowed 1 new membership per year. If the customer cancels their membership and attempts to create a new membership within a year of their original sign up date it will require a 1 year membership for $149.00 This is non refundable. All membership Fees past 30 days of sign up date are Non Refundable. We reserve the right to cancel any order in the event of Cancelation of membership
- PRICE MATCH
- NGOA Will price match up to 2% Below our cost
- Item must be identical (brand, model number, color, pattern, size)
- Proof of the retailer’s lower advertised price is required. The lower advertised price must be valid at time of match and not be the result of available coupons, rebates, or bundling. We reserve the right to verify identical item’s pricing and availability.
- We do not price match auction sites, memberships, marketplace sellers, wholesale, clearance outlets, or liquidation prices.
The Service Charge you are seeing is our 4 Point White Glove system Which includes the following:
Hand Inspecting your firearms (Making Sure your firearm from factory is up to our standards) No scratches, Missing parts, or Blimmishes
Making sure your firearm is securely packaged, as well as staying within ATF Guidelines